Father of the Bride Imported Irish Linen Personalized Wedding Handkerchief
$42.00Ask a question
Made to Order Imported Irish Linen Father of the Bride personalized wedding handkerchief. Classic hemstitched style is sure to make a statement of your discerning taste.
Made from the finest quality 100% Irish Linen, this soft white gentleman's handkerchief measures approximately 16.5" square with fine detailed hemstitching 1/2 inch in from edges. Excellent gift for lovers of all things Irish, or for any man who appreciates quality and tradition! Once you touch the soft supple linen you will understand why Irish Linen is the gold standard in Fine Linens. This item is made by the Irish weaving company widely acknowledged as the finest linen Jacquard weaver in the world. Their reputation for quality has been developed through many generations of dedication and skill and owes much to the company's rich heritage which began in 1854.
In the "note to the seller" box at checkout please provide the following information:
1. How you address your father.
2. How you would like to "sign" your message (Love, Love always, I love you, etc.)
3. Your first name or nickname.
4. Wedding date.
5. Thread colors for both the lettering and design flourish. If you would like the date to be the same color as the flourish please be sure to indicate. I do not have specific thread charts because you would be limited to my choices. Instead I carry many dozens of threads in just about any color and am constantly adding to my inventory as new ones are introduced, so you can simply state your colors.
6. Design flourish choice. Identify by placement in first or second column.
7. If you would like to personalize the wording please include your sentiments up to 30 words including names and dates. If your text contains more words please contact me prior to purchase for pricing.
GIFT BOXES: Your handkerchief will arrive in a crystal clear cello bag. I also offer as a separate purchase lovely keepsake gift boxes. Here is a link to the listing:
I do ship internationally. If you live outside the US I will be happy to set up a listing for you. Shipping costs will depend upon your location. Please keep in mind that transit times vary by country so please shop early. I normally ship via first class mail, but if you would like to have your items shipped via Priority Mail international I'll be happy to include that option for you.
Please refer to my shop announcement just under the Weddings by Molly and Mom banner at the top our home page for detailed information regarding most current turn around time, rush orders, proofs and shipping information.
I will ship to the address you've provided to Etsy, so please be sure it is correct. When printing postage to avoid a typing error on my part I will cut and paste what you have provided to Etsy
Shipping from United States
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Frequently Asked Questions
Custom and personalized orders
Everything you purchase from Molly and Mom is custom designed and embroidered by me. I will send proofs to you through an Etsy conversation so please check your messages from time to time. Etsy does not collect phone numbers so if I cannot reach you on line after two messages I will make your items following the instructions you had provided at checkout.
I make all designs in the order of sale. Cancellations are not accepted once you have approved your designs.