Something Blue Bride's Linen Monogrammed Wedding Handkerchief
$27.00Ask a question
Something Blue. A Beautiful Linen Hankie with wide lace trim monogrammed in your colors and accented with elegant design flourish. What a lovely gift for the bride-to-be.
A gift box is included.
In the "message to the seller" box at checkout please provide the following information:
1. Monogram letter and first names and wedding date of bride and groom. THIS LISTING DOES NOT INCLUDE YOUR ADDITIONAL TEXT.
2. Thread colors for the monogram and lettering as well as the design flourish. I do not have specific thread charts because you would be limited to my choices. Instead, I carry dozens of threads and am constantly adding to my inventory so I can generally work with just about any wedding color.
* What if I need a different language? I often make handkerchiefs in other languages so please ask if you need something other than English.
* What is the turn around time? Because I work alone, right now it is about 3-4 weeks, although a single item may go out sooner. I do offer a limited number of "Rush Orders".
* What about proofs? I do provide a proof of each design just to be sure you're happy with how everything looks and that I have your information correct. I usually send them a day or so before I embroider.
I will ship to the address you've provided to Etsy, so please be sure it is correct.
Shipping from United States
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Frequently Asked Questions
Custom and personalized orders
Everything you purchase from Molly and Mom is custom designed and embroidered by me. I will send proofs to you through an Etsy conversation so please check your messages from time to time. Etsy does not collect phone numbers so if I cannot reach you on line after two messages I will make your items following the instructions you had provided at checkout.
I make all designs in the order of sale. Cancellations are not accepted once you have approved your designs.