Custom Embroidered Mother of the Groom Wedding Handkerchief, Hankie, Hanky Personalized
$29.00Ask a question
Mother of the Groom Wedding Handkerchief personalized.
Your future Mother-in-Law helped your future husband become the man he is today. Tell her so in writing in this exquisitely embroidered keepsake handkerchief. It will be personalized with her name and yours, plus your wedding date in your wedding colors, or the colors of your choice.
In the "note to the seller" at checkout please provide the following information:
1. How you address your future MIL.
2. How you would like to sign your handkerchief - "Love", "Love always", "With love", etc.
3. Your name and wedding date.
4. Color choices for both lettering and scroll design. I do not have specific thread color charts because you would be limited to my choices. Instead, I carry dozens of threads in all the most current as well as traditional wedding colors, so you can just list a color.
5. Please note the handkerchief shown in the listing photo has been discontinued by the manufacturer. Please select a style by number from the second photo.
I encourage you to see what others have said about my work via feedback:
And, to see the entire line of exquisite wedding handkerchiefs here is my store:
Shipping from United States
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Frequently Asked Questions
Custom and personalized orders
Everything you purchase from Molly and Mom is custom designed and embroidered by me. I will send proofs to you through an Etsy conversation so please check your messages from time to time. Etsy does not collect phone numbers so if I cannot reach you on line after two messages I will make your items following the instructions you had provided at checkout.
I make all designs in the order of sale. Cancellations are not accepted once you have approved your designs.